Here is what you need to know. Be sure to read the attached Popcorn 2020 letter:
Now – Popcorn sales begins.
11/10 – Last day to sale popcorn. Fundraiser Close-out & Money Due.
11/24 – Estimated date of popcorn arrival.
1. We have a shortened time frame in which to sell.
2. The minimum to sell without having to pay out of pocket is $250
3. The fundraiser opt-out fee this year is $75.
4. Like years past, there is a sliding scale of how much you pay out of pocket if you do not sell the minimum ($250).
5. There are no big awards from the council this year.
6. There are awards for selling from Trails End. It is in the form of Amazon gift cards.
7. Pack 82 will award the top sellers like we have done in the past.
8. We will not have wagon sales this year, where you check out popcorn and sell it immediately to the customer. We have no popcorn inventory this year.
9. Sales will be taken by the app and the popcorn will be delivered at a later date (hopefully before Thxgiving).
Email Russ Rhodes email@example.com the following information: YES, I am going to sell Popcorn. OR NO, I am planning to pay the Opt-Out Fee.
If you are interested in doing a Storefront sale, contact email Russ Rhodes firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Download the latest Trails End app
2. Create a Trails End account if you do not have one.
3. Check out the training videos on how to use the app.
4. Read the attachments to this email.